About my Blog

This blog is to showcase all the cookies I make and decorate and am hoping to sell via my page links on the side bar, but for now just browse the site and the 'cookie gallery' and enjoy because I certainly enjoyed making each and every one of them.

Aug 27, 2012

Kim & Peter's Engagement Cookie

click to enlarge


My cousin is getting married in what I assume will be the wedding of the year in Indianapolis! The detail and planning she and my aunt are putting into this event are beyond compare and since they both have such great taste I know it will be something to remember. But, until then we have many things to do before the big day like the bridal shower! 

Another very crafty aunt of mine is hosting and asked me to make a cookie for the soda shop themed shower.

No comments: