About my Blog

This blog is to showcase all the cookies I make and decorate and am hoping to sell via my page links on the side bar, but for now just browse the site and the 'cookie gallery' and enjoy because I certainly enjoyed making each and every one of them.

Jun 24, 2011

Starry Night Cookie

click to enlarge



A little while ago after I pointed out on here that I am able to almost paint with the icing someone commented on facebook saying that they could just see me doing (van Gogh's) Starry Night on a cookie...challenge accepted :)

The perfect opportunity arose when I was able to have a booth at a small art fair to benefit the Carmel Arts Council. Not only did I have pictures of some of my other cookies, but I was able to display this latest cookie and it looked great!


I'll just let the cookie speak for itself on this one!



2 comments:

Lauren said...

this is almost too gorgeous to eat! (oh, who am i kidding? i would totally dive right in!)

you've got incredible talent, missy!!!

Caryn said...

This is absolutely incredible. You might be the most talented cookie decorator in history. Amazing!