About my Blog

This blog is to showcase all the cookies I make and decorate and am hoping to sell via my page links on the side bar, but for now just browse the site and the 'cookie gallery' and enjoy because I certainly enjoyed making each and every one of them.

Jul 1, 2011

The Peterson Co. Anniversary Cookie

click to enlarge

It was very special to me to be able to make this cookie. 
The Peterson Company is my father's new company and just celebrated their 
1 year anniversary this Friday. Not only that,  but the company logo is one that I designed so it was great to be able to put one of my logo designs on a cookie that I designed as well. 

The title font is the very specific to the company and a key to it's branding so it was important to match.  At my father's request I also included two hard hats that don the Company logo to fill in the empty space. Since I designed the logo I was able to perfectly match the company colors which turned out really well with the cookie. A light sprinkling of silver sprinkles around the edge was all it took to finish this cookie for presentation at the office party. 

No comments: