About my Blog

This blog is to showcase all the cookies I make and decorate and am hoping to sell via my page links on the side bar, but for now just browse the site and the 'cookie gallery' and enjoy because I certainly enjoyed making each and every one of them.

May 27, 2012

Indy 500 Cookie


click to enlarge

It's May in Indianapolis and that means one thing....Race time!!
 and it's not just any race it's the 96th running of 
The Greatest Spectacle in Racing!

For the yearly gathering at the track that my brother attends, the 500 consists of 3 days of camping out at the track with multiple RV's, a live band, lots of good family and friends, and plenty of beverages...This year my brother thought a cookie would be a nice addition to the party and I was more than happy to oblige. The only requirement was the RV so it was specific to the event and the title 'The Greatest Spectacle', the rest of the design was pretty easy!  There is nothing more iconic than the pagoda at the IMS and nothing more exciting than the cars. A simple checkered flag border and the 2012 Indy 500 (cookie) is in the books.

No comments: